Best Copper Peptide Serum – 2017 Reviews and Top Picks
Copper peptide serums are one of the skin care products I personally respect. Studies have suggested that copper peptides help the skin fight numerous skin care problems.
To name just a few of them:
- Copper peptide helps in the skin in anti-aging endeavors by producing collagen.
- Copper peptide helps the skin fight against free radicals that causes wrinkles and fine lines on the skin.
- It helps tighten the loose skin around the face and brightens the old looks back to a younger skin.
I can go on and on about the awesome benefits of copper peptide serums on the skin. There are many benefits of which I’ll be going into much greater depth towards the end of the article.
And just like every other skin care product out there, all copper peptide serums aren’t made equal. Some are better than others. I’ve reviewed the 3 best copper peptides serum. Here they are:
This is one of the first copper peptide I reviewed. It has a lot of wonderful potent ingredients that help improve the out
look of your skin. And these ingredients – each of them – work at your skin condition from different angles.
This MYM Copper Peptide Serum contains Argireline. This helps to fight off wrinkles, prevents new ones from coming up and reduces the aging look that the skin has adapted, into a much firmer and younger appearance.
The Apple stem cell content of MYM Copper Peptide Serum is also a vital help to the skin.
It helps the skin drastically reduce fine lines that have come up as a result of stress and old age.
And lastly, the MYM Copper Peptide Serum contains an astounding 30% of copper-3 peptide content. That potency is quite enough to stimulate the skin to produce more collagen for a much younger and wrinkle- free face.
Some features of the MYM Copper Peptide Serum include:
- It increases the production of collagen and stem cells.
- It helps reduce dark spots, photo damage, and especially hyper-pigmentation.
- It smoothens rough skin and helps your skin look robust etc.
While at it, we made some observations:
Some people who tried it noticed quick improvements in the skin within a short phase of using it. The wrinkles and fine lines they had started to become less visible for onlookers.
For other it took considerable amount of time to start seeing positive improvement.
2. NCN Pro Skincare GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Serum with EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor):
It contains a wonderful copper peptide and Epidermal Growth Factor which aids faster skin repairs.
Exfoliating dead skin cells is one of the big strength of NCN Pro Skincare GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Serum with EGF.
This is because the Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) that’s in it helps to bind the loose skin and promote cell growth to cover places dead skin cells have turned to wrinkles.
Some of NCN Pro Skincare GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Serum with EGF’s features includes:
- It drastically increases the production of stem cells and collagen due to the effect of Epidermal Growth Factor which helps skin cells to grow.
- It has a strong and solid anti-oxidant that reduces wrinkles and fine line.
- It is effective in soothing irritated and reddened part of the skin to give a more even skin tone that you’d like.
- It hastens healing of wounds and helps to improve the overall skin tone clarity of your skin.
- It helps to reduce photo damage, hyper-pigmentation and spots.
- And finally, it reduces the obvious appearance of stretch marks.
Some Observation We Made:
Some users experienced a quick reduction of wrinkles and fine lines few days after they started using the NCN Pro Skincare GHK-Cu Copper Peptide Serum.
Some notified a gradual healing of reddened skin.
Other didn’t see result quicker than they expected, but it still worked for them. But keep in mind that every product won’t work fast for every skin type. That it worked fast for normal, sensitive and dry face type doesn’t mean it will work fast for oil and combination skin type.
It does take time or works fast, depending on how your skin reacts positively to the serum. All in all, it’s a wonderful serum. It’s got a good copper potency power that we’re impressed about.
3. Skin Perfection Copper Peptide:
This isn’t an actual copper peptide serum – but contains the copper peptides – which can be added to any serum, lotion or cream in order to make your personal copper peptide serum.
This Skin Perfection Copper Peptide product is mainly for people who are always conscious of what they apply on their skin.
When purchased, you can use it to create your own anti-aging serums or you can add some quantity of it to your creams.
If you fancy the DIY skin care product range, then this product is for you.
If applied rightly, you will instantly start to see noticeable changes around the wrinkled, fine lines and crow’s feet areas of your skin.
In order to get maximum effect of the copper peptide, endeavor to read the instructions of its usage before mixing the Skin Perfection Copper Peptide with any lotion, cream or serums.
Some features of Skin Perfection Copper Peptide I fancied are:
- It helps to reduce the wrinkles, fines and crow’s feet currently around the skin.
- It encourages cell turnover – helps remove outer dead skin cells from the skin and it encourages the growth of new cells to cover the old ones.
- It is mixable. You can easily apply the Skin Perfection Copper Peptide to serums, creams, lotions and moisturizers.
- It’s not only works wonder for the skin; it helps to nourish the hair follicles of your skin for a better and faster growth.
Some observations We Made:
A lot of users started adding the Skin Perfection Copper Peptide to their night creams and their favorite serums.
These ones started seeing improved skin condition in no time. The wrinkles, fine lines, sagging skin and crow’s feet started to reduce drastically due to constant application.
Some didn’t see results at all, but later started seeing results – this was due to negligence of instruction. They weren’t following the product’s instruction to the “T”.
- Try not to use this product by itself. Skin Perfection Copper Peptide has to be used in combination with a DIY product of your choice.
- There are Product Instructions and a DIY Product Chart that comes with the shipment that will show you how to effectively use the product.
What Will Copper Peptide Serum Do For Your Skin?
Like I was saying in the introduction, copper peptide serums are good for the skin in a lot of ways. Let’s quickly see the rest of the benefits of copper peptide:
- It has wonderful anti-inflammatory effects.
- It promotes the effective breakdown of dead skin cells that have accumulated to form scars, wrinkles and fine lines. With the stimulation of collagen formation, the skin care problems mentioned above starts to disintegrate by themselves.
- It is a wonderful anti-aging fighter because it drastically slows down skin aging to a minimum.
- It helps prevent the damage that UV rays cause to our skin. What it does is that it helps in the reduction of the wear and tear of the skin on daily basis.
- Finally, it increases the skin’s healing and tightening.
Warning on Who Shouldn’t Use Copper Peptide Serums:
While Copper Peptide Serums are doing wonders on many people, there are still a few who it won’t be good for.
Someone who already uses serum to address acne scars can immediately start to see improvement around his skin, yet another person with an oily skin may unfortunately experience breakouts and increment in oil production.
It can’t always work on all face. One of the reasons this happens is because copper peptide helps to stimulate oil production in the skin.
That aside, we also don’t recommend add copper peptide serum into your existing skin care routine
We also believe that it’s not good to test a river with two feet. Don’t apply the serum at once on your entire face. As we all do with new product, first, perform a sensitivity patch test (contact allergy testing) before you start using it on your entire face.
Things to Consider When using Copper Peptide Serums:
- When you’re about to buy peptide serum, endeavor to read and re-read the label thoroughly. Negligence can result to misuse. Read instructions before use.
- Don’t fret – rashes and redness of the skin are common side effects of using the serum. Study your body skin’s reaction to the serum with caution. If you don’t get a reaction, then it’s all fine. If you get and it stopped after constant use, it still fine. But if the rashes and redness are increasing, stop using the product at once.
- Due to that fact that it contains copper, we advise you apply it in moderation. Stop using the product at once if you experience any sign of dizziness. If that happens, seek medical help straight away as it can mean excess copper exposure.
- It always best to consult a professional dermatologist to proffer advice, especially if you have doubts about the skin care product. Apart from giving you advise on what to do, the dermatologist can also examine to see if you’re fit to use copper peptide serums on your skin.
After our in-depth analysis, we found MYM Copper Peptide Serum to be the best Copper Peptide serum. It potency power and content are quite impressive at 30% copper-3 peptide. Apart from that, it three core ingredients were also a win for us in the search for the best copper peptide.
We also loved the fact that it’s affordable and not that costly.
So looking for a younger no wrinkles and fine lines face? Then give copper peptide serums a try today. With these 3 best copper peptide serums, you’ll have all the healthy and younger face you’ve always wished to get.
Got questions? Let’s meet in the comment section below . . .